before you kiss me goodnight
i want us to pray together
let me do the kneeling
you do the standing..
as I bow down before you
i trace you with my fingertips
and I can feel you go tumid
in contrast to my soft hands..
with your mouth half-open
i do the same with mine
wet and warm,
i glide easily into the night..
like a snake, I slither in silence
waiting for an unsuspecting prey..
you want it fast, you want it done right away..
but please there's more that I ask of you
grant me this simple request
to taste a little of your offer
to let my lips sample every inch
and let my tongue suck every fiber of your being..
take my warmth, grab my hair
while you moan and whimper..
you can let go now my love
hush, hush it's gonna be fine,
just let it.. let it go.. ..
you know i will always swallow..
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Archive
-
▼
2008
(29)
-
▼
October
(19)
- give me your bodyi will give you my souland all fo...
- oh mountains, mountains of wonder. how you give su...
- havethe heart of a childthe lust of a teenthe stam...
- Check-In ta na!
- cockatoo sings the blues
- naked
- the devirginization of Maria Clara
- cum conservation
- how to undress a woman
- text
- sept8
- cunning
- ecstacy
- CRITICO DE PUDAY
- dashboard confession 1
- panaghiusa
- arya...arya...
- aroma
- Patayhopa Ko..
-
▼
October
(19)
1 comment:
thats the prayer I want to try. What a grace....
Post a Comment