The bodily heat emitting between us
Your voice alone resonate shivers of longing
The more I want to feel you
Inside you
Your body so close, glistening in sweet sweat
In satisfaction
Bemoaning the pleasure
Sweet as your eager lips that want to be caressed
Swaying in motion with the night
Rhythm of flesh against flesh
A mixture of sweat and saliva
Of pure ecstasy
The power of you and me
Of you on me and me in you
Our hunger for each other, insatiable
As the night blankets us from prying eyes
While the stars grow envy of our oneness
Candles burning, lighting our midst
Our bodies glisten like golden twirls
As we are, for tomorrow we won't be
© 2009 Mangtas
3 comments:
"Of you in me and me in you"
I'm gay and I can't help read it as gay. :)
hahahah, i agree &^ ^
nice poem.
more power!
hahahahha...my bad...edited it already the "Of you in me and me in you"...sori, it was never meant to be that way...tnx for looking it up. :)
Post a Comment